Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've got a feeling


I'm still sucky about doing these art journals. I'm now thinking that it's just scrapbooking without the pictures?

I just finished watching the anime Beck and reading its continuation in the manga. Despite my current love of K-Pop, I initially was a rock fan due to my older brother's influence. Watching Beck made me revisit that and I've got this song from the Beck OST stuck on my head. Originally by The Beatles, I've Got A Feeling is just really upbeat and mellow at the same time. The contrasting lines of the song just fits what I'm feeling at the moment. Yeah, your life has its ups and downs... but everybody does. Just chill.

I wish I could sing it live just like what Beck did at Greatful Sound. How cool was that?

No comments :

Post a Comment