Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Eats

I don't think I'm cut out to be a food blogger. For one thing, I always forget to take a picture of the food before taking a bite out of it. Another is that I don't eat out that much - one of the advantages/disadvantages of living near a mall is that you eventually decide it's better (and cheaper) to eat at home when it's only a block away.

But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good meal or snack away from home. Here are some of the places I've visited the past couple of weeks.

KITCH CAFE


 Mango cashew cheesecake (Php 85) See what I mean about taking a bite before taking a pic?

My cousin's irish mocha cheesecake(Php 85)

Cousin and I just dropped by on this little hideaway and decided to try their cheesecake for our merienda. It was very good and the price is very reasonable. The place is so quaint and very cozy. I have to go there again and bring my friends with me the next time. I'd love to try out the other items on their menu, too.

BULGOGI BROTHERS


Admittedly, I wanted to go here because I just finished watching an episode of Running Man. Those Korean variety shows really make me hungry for some Korean food/barbecue. I've been meaning to try out this restaurant in Greenbelt since I saw the poster for it and last week we decided to go for it. We ordered the special set with the heart shaped patties and the dish served above and it was so filling! It was a good thing that there were three of us because from the pictures it looked like it was small, but when the food came we were unsure whether we could finish it or not! The heart shaped patties literally melts in your mouth, like wow. Next time I go there I'm going for the bibimbap.

CAFFE TI-AMO


Gelatos pretty popular these days and I always love going to Caffe Ti-amo for a little ice cream for dessert. I have a hard time finishing the big cups, so I always get the smallest size. Anyway, the ambiance alone is enticing enough to try one of their many flavored gelato.


***

KITCH CAFE
Unit G-14 Sunvar Plaza
Pasay Road cor. Amorsolo, Makati City
www.kitchcafe.co

BULGOGI BROTHERS
Greenbelt 5, Makati

CAFFE TI-AMO
Greenbelt 5, Makati

No comments :

Post a Comment