Friday, October 7, 2011

Product ♥: Powder by Kamiseta

If you've ever been to Kamiseta, even if you're just passing by, you've likely got a whiff of their powder scent that is present in all of their stores.

I've always been curious about that because, hey, who wouldn't want to have a house smelling like that?

So today I went over to a Kamiseta store and chatted up the sales attendant at the cash/wrap about the scent. She said that it was the owner's preference and that it was a specialized air freshener. I can't remember what company she told me it was from, but I gathered that you can't buy it from department stores and supermarkets. Too bad. (They're totally missing an opportunity here LOL!)

But I did buy myself one of their scents - Powder.

 Powder (Php 249)

From the Kamiseta website, it says that it's "a refreshing mild scent inspired by the natural freshness of fine powder." It certainly is that!

Well, if I can't have my house smelling like it, at least I do. <3

5 comments :

  1. Thats my favorite scent! Ive been using it for years now.. but there were times last year (2015) when it was always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my favorite scent! Ive been using it for years now.. but there were times last year (2015) when it was always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a valuable information. Sunset Perfume Powder for men is a must buy and best thing it is fit for both women and children.

    ReplyDelete