Hello! My name is Meg and here are 12 Random Things About Me (that may or may not be actually relevant to you).
12 Random Things About Me
1. I love egg pie.
2. I'm a pretty easy going person but once in a blue moon, I get crazy angry. Especially when someone steals my last slice of egg pie.
3. My favorite colors are brown, white, cream... Not just because they are the colors of egg pie.
4. I passed the entrance exams of UP (Film) and La Salle (Accounting) but I ended up going to Assumption College. They serve egg pie in the cafeteria there. Just saying...
5. I love anime and can sing and dance the Hare Hare Yukai. Hmm... Yukai. Pie. They rhyme.
6. When I was in grade school, I played one of the fairy godmothers of Sleeping Beauty in a school production. I fainted during the show (thankfully in Sleeping Beauty's bed - I do know my cues). Tsk, tsk... Not enough egg pie.
7. Someday, I want to own a bed and breakfast somewhere in Tagaytay. Guess what I'll serve for dessert.
8. I loved carrots when I was a kid. During one of my earlier birthdays, they were preparing pancit and I ate a lot of the sliced carrots that I almost hurled. Ever since then, I haven't eaten carrots. I've learned my lesson: eat egg pies in moderation.
9. I don't usually cry at sappy movies, but I cried during key baseball moments like during Joe Torre's last game with the Yankees, when the Tampa Bay Rays won, etc. I won't cry when I drop my egg pie. I'll be real sad, though.
10. I'm a Star Wars fan and everybody close to me SHOULD have watched them. Yep, all of them. If not, I will disown you. LOL. Okay, maybe not. But I will tie you down and make you watch them. (That doesn't have anything to do with egg pie, but I just wanted to mention it. The egg pie, not Star Wars.)
11. One of my biggest pet peeves is when drivers don't use the signal light. I would throw an egg pie at the driver if it wasn't such a waste of a good egg pie.
12. I once shot a man just to watch him die.
Okay, that last one was a lie.
He stole my egg pie.