Thursday, October 6, 2011

Doodles


Some people have a difficult time drawing. I'm one of those people, believe it or not. Maybe because I'm a Virgo, but I always want my drawings to be perfect. Stupid of me. I can't be Michelangelo or Da Vinci overnight (if ever).

It's only lately that I realized that it's okay for your sketches and drawings not to be realistically-drawn. Even if it's two dots for eyes and a curved line for lips, it's still okay.

So here are some of my recent sketches which I've scanned (yeah, I'm still having fun with my scanner!) and colored using Photoshop. Color really improves everything! Haha...


The before pic of the first pic. I actually copied it off from one of my Japanese magazines. Sorry to the original artist. I just used it for learning experience. :)

Other before and after sketches:

 

LOL! The hands look like she's wearing gloves!



Doodle away!

No comments :

Post a Comment