Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Dara Lightstick

Thanks to the joint efforts of OhDara, WeLoveDara, and Oh My Goddess (Dara's Korean fansite), I was finally able to get my hands on one of these nifty Dara lightsticks.

Off Mode

On Mode

It didn't come with batteries so I couldn't test it as soon as I got it. For those who don't know, it uses A76 batteries - 3 for each light so you have to buy six in total. You can buy these at hardware stores and they cost about Php 47 a pack with 2 batteries. In total you spend about less than Php 150.

I'm also trying to think of a way to store the lightstick. It only came wrapped in bubble wrap and even though the light is made of durable plastic, I am still thinking of making a box or something for it. Does anybody else have an idea there?

So now in addition to my Blackjack lightstick, I have this one. So cute, right? I don't know when I will have the opportunity to use it. Maybe MAMA? Haha... I wish. Or maybe I could just wave this around while watching this oh so sexy CF teaser of Dara for Nikon.

No comments :

Post a Comment