Sunday, July 17, 2011

Must Watch! EF - Live The Language - Paris



I've been to Paris when I was young with my mother as part of a tour group. Even though I enjoyed the trip, I don't think I fully appreciated it. Now that I'm older, I'd love to go there again someday and explore the city on my own... especially after watching this lovely short film.

The storyline, images, the use of typography... everything is just perfect.

The video is part of a series of commercials for EF International Language Centers. They've got one for Beijing, London, and Barcelona too.

Check out the rest of them at the EF International Language Centers campaign site.

1 comment :

  1. Hello! My name is Yagmur and I’m part of the EF video team. I was happy to see our “Live the Language” films on your blog. This weekend we posted 3 more films in the same series, from Sydney, Vancouver and Los Angeles, which we produced together with the same creative team. This time we added some color in the graphics and played around more with sound effects.

    Check them out at http://www.ef.com/livethelanguage - or if you prefer Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/groups/livethelanguage/videos

    Hope you'll like them! :)

    ReplyDelete