Sunday, July 31, 2011

Authentication shot!


Someone rang our doorbell yesterday. We weren't expecting anybody so imagine my surprise when someone came and gave me a package. I didn't order anything and didn't recognize who the sender was. I was almost going to call the bomb squad (joke!) when I saw through the plastic.

It was the YG Family Concert DVD I won for entering the DGH Essay Writing Contest!

Practicing some restraint (not), I ripped the package open and immediately browsed through the accompanying photo book.

Thanks to DGH, I finally watched the concert in HD quality and on a big screen. Of course, I got "kilig" at the Daragon moment backstage all over again. And again. And again.

Thank you so much to DGH and the fairy godmothers (?) who made it all possible.

Best shipping community ever. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment