Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What big eyes I have...

So... I got this flyer from Browhaus when I was at Shoe In Love last Saturday and thought it would be fun and a total time waster to try it out.

Cut. Glue. Enjoy!

I've heard that circle lenses make your eyes look bigger. Hehe... Well, since I can't for the life of me put on contacts (that's why I had lasik surgery in the first place), I guess I'll have to be satisfied with this. It's too bad, I think I kinda look uhm... nice. Parang anime lang... :P

 OMG. (O_O)

Hmm... makes me want to try out this Lash In Bloom lash extension thing... My friend Iya did hers a while back but I read in the flyer that you have to go back every two weeks to maintain it and that it only lasts about a month. Well, that's the price of vanity, I guess?

***

For more info about Browhaus:
http://www.browhaus-manila.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment