Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Product ♥: Korean Ice Cream

I don't even know what they're called. I just call them YUMMY. Haha...

It seems like there's a Korean or Japanese mart around the corner nowadays. Well, if there is one near you or you just happened to pass one by... Why don't you go in and see if they have these Korean ice creams?

Open

First bite

Second bite

Third bite

 All gone (the other mochi ball followed suit shortly)

They're really, really tasty. At least for me. I don't like too much sweetness but the mix of these ice creams is just right.

 Open

 First bite

Fish, don't look at me like that! Nom nom nom...

I got mine at the Korean mart located downstairs at Rada Regency, Makati and they're selling these starting at Php 40. They've got more ice cream varieties (and also a lot of Korean goodies) there that I am excited to try out soon. I know it's cold nowadays (for our country, anyway) and it's the rainy season, but - darn it! I just can't help myself!

No comments :

Post a Comment