Tuesday, August 2, 2011

D.I.Y. Winged Shoes

Dara fans would already be familiar with her favorite winged shoes that were part of Jeremy Scott's line for Adidas. I've coveted the same shoe, partly because Dara has it and mostly because they are so freaking cool.

Dara sporting the winged shoes since the Fire days

Admittedly, I am not a sneaker kind of girl, but I found myself going to Adidas stores here in the Philippines trying to find the shoe and not having any luck so far. 

Well, problem solved. Err... Somewhat. I happened to stumble upon this awesome idea from I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar. Check out how she made a simple pair of sneakers into (da-dan!) SUPERHERO WINGED SHOES!


Now, I want to go make these for my nieces and nephews for Christmas!

Maybe I'll pass on the winged shoes and leave it to the young folks. I would settle for the winged hoodies - which Dara also wore. (I'm not Dara obsessed - much - they're just really cool, I tell you!) 

Dara me2day: October 5, 2010

If I don't find them in stores soon... maybe I'll just have to... make it? 

Must. Learn. How. To. Use. Sewing. Machine!

No comments :

Post a Comment