Saturday, August 20, 2011

WD 001

Got around to sketching again. Since I noticed that I kinda sucked on drawing, I studied some sketches of fashion designers to get a feel of it. Successful or not? Well, practice is definitely needed.

This time I used a sketch pad instead of a notebook (so I can scan them better) and remembered to outline them with a black sign pen.

Scanned the sketch and it was a good thing I did because when I tried to color them using my watercolor pens, the paper didn't hold up and it was a mess.



Ah, yes. Photoshop - my savior.


Eh. The gown is obviously supposed to be white not grey! >.<

Going to do more. I haven't shown this to my friend yet because I don't know if she likes this kind of style or not. Also... nervous! Waaah. It's not as if I'm going to make a career of this, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment