Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Testing out a few things...

I finally bought a new printer which has a built-in scanner - which I wanted for the longest time. I am planning to scan all my docs to lessen the mountain of paper currently residing at my condo. And, well, there's a lot of fun to be had with scanners.

So after testing the printing capabilities (which will be used by my cousin as she does her thesis), I set off to scan some of my drawings of my friend's wedding dress. It's been a while since I drew since my hands are usually on the mouse and keyboard nowadays, so pardon the drawing fail.

It was really a surprise when my college friend suddenly assigned me to design a wedding dress for her. No, I am not a fashion design student. I just drew a lot during college, most often during classes I admit, and I think we had this unspoken promise that I will design their dresses. It's kind of cool, but also kind of pressuring.

Here are some my preliminary sketches while I was hanging around the office today. (Yeah, I went to work today - like for 3 hours LOL)





I don't even know what she's going to pick or what I even want for her. I just want to draw pretty dresses. Hee.

No comments :

Post a Comment