Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bayo August-September 2011 Lookbook


I've become quite a Bayo fan the recent months. I love their pretty dresses. They're simple but still packs a punch whenever I wear them.

For their pre-holiday collection (I think - don't really know much about fashion stuff), they're switching to fall colors and there are a lot of black, brown, and red in this lookbook. No arguments from me, since I happen to love those colors all year round too.


This is my favorite outfit from the group. I love the blazer and the casual chic-ness of the outfit. But most of all, I love the red sandals. I want, I want, I want.

Here are the rest of the pictures from their lookbook. The outfits' individual prices are there at their website where you can purchase them there too.












***

All images taken from the official Bayo website.

For more information on Bayo:
Bayo Official Website
Twitter
Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment