Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Product Love: Human ♥ Nature Lip Balm in Watermelon

Human ♥ Nature Lip Balm in (L-R) Watermelon, Peppermint, Mandarin, and Choco-Vanilla

There's nothing more refreshing than watermelon during summer.

Besides indulging in an occasional watermelon shake, I love using my watermelon lip balm from Human ♥ Nature. The refreshing watermelon smell aside, what I love about this product is that it slides smoothly and really prevents my lips from chapping for hours. I've used a lot of lip balms, even some of the most popular ones, but this is the best one for me so far.

Human ♥ Nature lip balms contain bee propolis and beeswax that protects and keeps our lips moisturized. They also contain calendula extracts which come from marigolds that provide sun protection. The company that produces this wonderful product also espouses that their products don't use harmful chemicals and are proudly made in the Philippines. That makes me love it even more!

Another great thing about this product is the price. It's only Php 59.75! It's so affordable that I am tempted to buy all the flavors! I bought mine at a booth in the Legaspi Sunday Market but I saw them selling at mall kiosks too. They also have an online store where you can purchase it. While you're there, you can also browse through their whole range of products - make up, lotions, and shampoos... 100% without harmful chemicals and 100% Philippine made!

I'm so impressed with their lip balm and their company philosophy that I'll be sure to check out what else they have to offer when I get the chance. I'm especially curious about their hand creams and shampoos as one of my friends has been raving about the banana-scented hand and foot salve. I'll try to get to it and post a review soon. :)

***

Human ♥ Nature online store

No comments :

Post a Comment