Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bayo Summer 2011 Lookbook

I have this dress :)

With the proliferation of foreign brands in the Philippine market, we sometimes forget that we have our own great local clothing brands.

Maybe it's because I'm attracted to classic styles nowadays, but I'm definitely loving Bayo's summer collection. It's just pretty and feminine and perfect for a Pinay. The clothes are really affordable too when compared to other popular brands who have similar styles.

The colors are very summer-y, with this season's 'it' color - tangerine. I've seen this color being used everywhere - from Sandara Park's Etude campaign to the current color blocking trend. I bought one of their layered tops in orange and I loved wearing it. The fabric was very light and drapey and paired with denim shorts and gold gladiator sandals, it made for a perfect summer outfit.

I hope that Bayo still improves in the future and be more competitive. I admit that I haven't shopped at their store in years, but I'll be visiting their store more often if their current collection is anything to go by.

Check out the rest of the looks from their Summer 2011 Collection.










***

All images taken from the official Bayo Facebook page.

For more information on Bayo:
Bayo Official Website
Twitter
Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment