Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Film & Fashion: Simply Irresistible



This is a bit of an oldie (sort of), relatively unknown, and critically lambasted movie... But I don't care. I love this film. Let me tell you the reasons why:
  1. It stars Sarah Michelle Gellar aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  2. It has mouth-watering food. 
  3. Romance.
  4. Magic.
  5. You guessed it - clothes.
The person responsible for SMG's wardrobe was Todd Oldham, who I fondly remember from MTV's House of Style which aired sometime during the '90s.





Happily ever after *sighs*

Amanda's style is quirky, cute, and eclectic. I love her outfit when she goes to visit Tom at his workplace to buy some plates. I also love it how she picks different mismatching sets, surprising him with her unconventional choice. I totally would've picked different sets too.


She picks this outfit with the help of her male best friend who informs her that when men touch their belt, they think about sex. Tom doesn't wear belts, but this outfit does make him fiddle with his suspender.

I saw this gorgeous maxi dress from ASOS and thought that it had the similar look. Just put on some layered necklaces and an interesting textured coat (or a denim jacket!) to copy Amanda's style!

No comments :

Post a Comment