Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bag Lust

I never quite got how or why people buy those uber expensive bags with names I'm not sure I was even pronouncing correctly. It's just something you sling on your shoulders, something that holds all your stuff together.

Maybe it's when you get older and earn money of your own, or maybe it's when you finally realize the quality of products that you get it. You get the whys of the expensive price tag and the serious case of bag lust comes over you.

And recently, my brand of obsession is Chloé.

Chloé bags have been seen on the arms of famous personalities like Katie Holmes, Reese Whiterspoon, and my personal favorite Rachel Bilson among many others.What I love about their bags is that they look very classic and I'll probably use them for years and years to come. I also love that it's not all in your face with the logo and in a way, discreet.

Here are some of my favorites from their 2012 collection.








All images taken from Chloé Facebook page.

No comments :

Post a Comment